So, today something about me. I'm 23 and I live in small village in Poland. It's a magical place. I love being here and I really don't like big cities. Or no. I like them If they are close to water. It makes me calm ;) I study english philology hoping thet one day I will become a teacher in primary or junior high school. By now I'm sittin at home searching for a job and maybe I will have one soon. Will see.
I love music, but unfortunately because of years of learning english when I hear somrthing in the tv or in the radio I start tranaslating this into Polish. That's my thing.
I love reading books and even more talking about them with other people. I had a pleasure to meet a person with who I could share my knowledge about books. If you are interested in knowing that person, just click on the link below and enjoy ;)
http://dutchtinkerbell.livejournal.com/606.html
Ok so - I typed a whole message here but somehow I couldn't get it to post. I really don't understand Polish!!!
OdpowiedzUsuńBut hey - that link is ME!!! Thanks so much, Kate. We should actually start sharing our thoughts on books again. Ok, so, wait, I'm going to start and recommend a book to you.
Yeah! I did it!!!
OdpowiedzUsuńThat took me about 15 minutes. *g*