Hi everybody, It's me again :)
Last time I wrote you something about the book I read. Now it's time two talk about music...
For the past few years I've really been into rock music, new and old sounds with deep lyrics.
Conclusion??? I love it!!!
Sometimes one song changes your interest and makes you think about your life, sometimes one songs makes you realize that all off that crap you heard before is not what you are looking for.
Two brothers and their friend rocks the world giving lots of shows and energy to their fans and family called Echelon. This band is 30 Seconds to Mars. Unbelievably honest and crazy band I love. I heard about them long time ago but at first I did't realize how good they are. Then I saw and heard their song "Closer to the edge" and that was it. Since then I am a huge fan, bought all their CD's and missed three their shows in Poland (unfortunately) and one in London and now I'm hoping for some more :)
I am not going to write here a long note about the band, songs, lyrics and other stuff. I can't find proper words to describe how important their music is for me. The only thing I can say is that you should listen to some of their songs. Even if you are not a fan of rock sounds ;)
http://thirtysecondstomars.thisisthehive.net/blog/

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz